We have finalized versions of the Tentative Agreements for all of our bargaining units. On Sunday night, the Executive Council of our union approved the TAs and recommended them for ratification by members.
Below, you’ll find links to the complete text of the agreements. You may also find the highlights and summaries below that useful in understanding the TAs. We are holding numerous meetings about the agreements over the next several days, so find one or more that you can attend, and bring your questions and point of view. The ratification vote by the full membership will begin on Thursday morning.
Complete Text of the Finalized Tentative Agreements
- Full-Time Faculty and Graduate Worker Tentative Agreement (including BHSNJ health sciences faculty)
- Postdoctoral Associates and Fellows Tentative Agreement
- EOF Counselors Tentative Agreement
- Winter-Summer Instructors Tentative Agreement
- Adjunct Faculty Tentative Agreement (applying to the Rutgers Adjunct Faculty Union)
Resources for Understanding the Tentative Agreements
- Highlights of the Tentative Agreements for All Three Unions
- Tentative Agreement Highlights – Slide Deck
- Summaries of Articles in the Full-Time Faculty (including BHSNJ faculty) and Grad Worker TA
- Summaries of Articles in the Adjunct Faculty TA
- Summaries of Articles in the Postdoc TA
- Summaries of Articles in the EOF TA
- Summaries of Articles in the Winter-Summer Instructors TA
- Full-Time Faculty Raise Calculator
Rebecca Givan, President, Rutgers AAUP-AFT
Todd Wolfson, General Vice President, Rutgers AAUP-AFT
We’ve heard that union emails don’t reach some of you or go into a spam folder (especially if you use a Rutgers email address). If you’d like to change the email address where you receive union communications, fill out this form.