Student Debt Clinics
Sponsored by the American Federation of Teachers
Are you drowning in student debt? There may be a way out!
Attend a 90-minute workshop on income-driven repayment and public service loan forgiveness plans to reduce your student debt burden! Attend to ask questions and get answers. Time available afterwards the workshop for more Q&A.
In order to better tailor the information presented, participants may be asked to provide details about their personal student debt information.
COMPLETED: Thursday, October 6, 2016 in the New Brunswick area
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 in Newark
Choose one of two sessions on November 16:
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm: Paul Robeson Campus Center, Passaic Room #226, Rutgers Newark, 350 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Newark, NJ 07102
- 5:30pm - 7:30pm: Newark Teachers Union, 1019 Broad St, Newark, NJ 07102-2426
Space is limited. You MUST RSVP to http://bit.ly/2cigDqi
Three pieces of information are required to register online:
1. Your name (first name and last name)
2. Your primary email (a non-Rutgers email is better)
3. Your Affiliate CNCT = This means, Pick your union local. Start to type in "rutgers" in the box and, then, you will see these choices pop up:
For Rutgers Part-Time Lecturers choose: PTLFC Rutgers Council of AAUP Chapter 6324
For Rutgers Full-Time Faculty, postdocs, grad employees, and EOF Counselors choose: Rutgers Council of AAUP Chapters 6323
For more information, contact Jack Yoon at email@example.com
More student debt clinics are being arranged, including workshops on the Rutgers-Newark and Rutgers-Camden campuses and in areas near those locations.
This is a membership benefit program of Rutgers AFT unions:
Union of Rutgers Administration (URA-AFT), Local 1766
Health Professionals and Allied Employees (HPAE-AFT)