Please join us for the first New Brunswick Chapter Meeting of the Fall semester and add your voice to the conversation, Monday, Oct. 2, 12-1:30pm, 11 Stone St., off College Ave. RSVP to email@example.com so we order enough food for lunch.
Our union contract negotiations will begin soon and we want to hear your thoughts on the issues. We also want to know what you feel should be addressed in our next round of bargaining.
- What do you think the union’s priorities should be at the bargaining table?
- How is the current family and medical leave policy working for you and your department?
- Have NTTs in your department been treated fairly?
- Was the process for merit-based salary increases fairly administered?
- In what ways can we support our DACA students?
Don't forget to RSVP for lunch, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carla Katz, President, New Brunswick Chapter Rutgers AAUP-AFT