Are you soon to be considered for reappointment, promotion, and/ or tenure? Simply want to better understand the process for evaluation of faculty?
Plan to attend a Workshop/Panel Discussion for tenured/tenure-track Camden faculty and hear a review of the evaluation procedures from those who know them best.
Camden Panel Participants:
- Rayman L. Solomon, Provost, Rutgers Camden (Promotion Review Committee)
- Kriste Lindenmeyer, Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences and Howard Marchitello, Associate Dean of the Graduate School, FAS (Dean’s Review)
- Daniel Hart, Distinguished Professor of Psychology (A&P Committee Review)
- Lynne Vallone, Professor and Chair, Childhood Studies (Departmental Review)
- Karen Stubaus, Vice President for Academic Affairs and Administration (Form 1 and Packet Preparation)
- Samuel Rabinowitz, Professor, Human Resources/Organizational Behavior (Moderator)
When? Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Registration/Lunch: 12:00 Noon
Program: 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
Where? Camden Campus Center
Multipurpose Room, Main Level
RSVPs by February 23: (732) 964-1000 Ext. 11 or by e-mail: email@example.com
Sponsored by the Rutgers AAUP-AFT