You are here
Newark Promotion and Tenure Workshop
Are you soon to be considered for reappointment, promotion and/or tenure?
Or Simply want to better understand the process for evaluation of tenure-track and tenured faculty?
Plan to attend a Workshop/Panel discussion for tenured/tenure-track Newark faculty and hear a review of the evaluation procedures from those who know them best.
- Barbara Lee, Senior Vice President for Academic Affaird and Chair of the Promotion Review Comittee (Promotion Review Committee)
- Jan Ellen Lewis, Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences (Dean's Review)
- Todd Clear, University Professor of Criminal Justice, School of Criminal Justice (A & P Committee Review)
- Jack Lynch, Professor and Chair, Department of English, FASN (Departmental Review)
- Sallie Kasper, Assistant Dean, Faculty of Arts and Sciences (Form 1 and Packet Preparation)
- Johanna Christian, Associate Professor, School of Criminal Justice (Moderator)
When? Monday, March 27, 2017
Registration/ Lunch: 11:30 AM
Program: Noon - 2 PM
Where? Paul Robeson Campus Center
Bergen Rooms 255-6-7
RSVP by March 17: (732) 964-1000, ext 11, Wendy Asreen; by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by the Rutgers AAUP-AFT
Bergen Rooms 255-6-7, Paul Robeson Campus Center